PART TIME SALES LEAD
- Support the Store Manager in all tasks necessary to the efficient operation of the store. Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company's image of quality and professionalism.
- Reports directly to the Store Manager and works closely with the District Manager and other resource department. Represents an integral part of the store team and through his/her participation creates a healthy and pleasant atmosphere. Supports the manager in the supervision of salespeople and all other employees essential to the efficient operation of the store.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maximize sales and customer service
- Maintain merchandise displays
- Record all transactions on register
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties
- Occasionally relieve the Store Manager from his her responsibilities
- Practices professional salesmanship within the guidelines of store policy and procedures, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Promotes total customer service in a friendly way and as the most important consideration in every transaction.
- Ensures that special orders are handled efficiently.
- Maintains a neat, organized and well-stocked merchandise area.
- Ensures that merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed.
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Is aware of and implements store policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for adherence to all loss prevention and security policies, as well as credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit and debit cards, employee purchases, discounts, deposits, returns and exchanges.
- Is responsible for accuracy of sales bill completion.
- Assists in training other sales associates in product knowledge, visual presentation, sales techniques and administration.
- Conforms to the company's dress code and presents an image that is consistent with the company standard.
- Supports the manager in all of the essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store.
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM TASKS)
- Related work experience: six months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
- General work experience or equivalent formal education: high school or equivalent
- Other qualifications: strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, service-oriented, team player, fashion-oriented, bilingualism as required, wiling to work retail hours, and initiative.
- Must have at least partial daytime availability
To apply, please bring a current resume with contact information in store. If there are any further questions, please call (403) 278-4651.
Have a passion for fashion?
Love working with people?
Are you outgoing and ready to build your career in a fun & friendly atmosphere?
Then we've got opportunities for you!
We value commitment, professionalism, team work, and passion.
We promote a spirited culture of performance, fun, and creativity.
Come work with us!
Now Hiring: Sales Associate –Part Time
You are an individual who is:
Results- Oriented - Holds self accountable for achieving financial and other measurable objectives. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviors.
Team-Player - Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability.
If you are interested in joining our team, apply in person to our Southcentre location or visit our website www.rickis.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swimco is Canada’s leading swimwear retailer with over 24 stores across Canada, including an eCommerce presence. We have about 250 people whose focus is on customer service and ensuring that we all play a role in making our customers feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit so they may enjoy the best adventures of their lives.
A Part-time Fit Expert at Southcentre in Calgary, AB who is outgoing, fun, energetic and a caring team player to join our in-store team. You will be alongside a great group of Fit Experts that offer our customers a wide variety of swimwear styles and brands that help them Feel Good Half Naked whether at the beach, in the pool or relaxing lakeside.
An awesome career with growth & bonus potential
Fun team atmosphere
Excellent experiential training program
Team Goal dinners
Free anniversary swimsuits
RSP Matching Plan
A chance to “make a customer’s day” by believing that everybody - and every body - deserves to feel confident in a swimsuit
Strong work ethic (proven in sports, academics, or previous work experience)
Customer service experience an asset
Willingness to embrace Swimco’s customer service style
Ability to work nights and weekends
High threshold for working in an exciting fast-paced environment with multiple opportunities for making people feel confident and have fun!
To apply, enter the link below into your browser